So tell me when you hear my heart stop, your'e the only one that knows, tell me when you hear me falling, there's a possibillity I wouldn't know.

lördag 9 maj 2009

Bästa...

If I beg and if I cried, would it change the sky tonight, would it give me some light?
Should I wait for you to call, is there any hope at all....

I try to reach you, can almost feel you, you're nearly here, and then... you disappear..
*******************************************************************************
You are everything i thought you never were, and nothing like I thought you could have been.
But still you live inside of me, so tell me how is that? You are the only one I wish I could forget, the only one I love to not forgive..
*******************************************************************************
I don't mind it, I don't mind at all,It's like, you are the swingset and I'm the kid that falls.
I don't believe you, when you say don'tcome around here no more, I won't remind you, you said we would'nt be apart.
No I don't believe you, when you say you don't need me anymore, so don't pretend to, not love me at all. I don't mind it, still don't mind at all, it's like one of those bad dreams when you can't wake up.
********************************************************************************
This time was different, It felt like I was just a victim, and it cut me like a knife when you walked out of my life.
Did it happend when we kissed, 'couse it hurted me to let it go, maby 'couse we spent so much time, and I know that it's no more. I should never have had let you hold me baby, I didn't give it to you on purpose, can't figure out how you stole my heart.
*******************************************************************************'*
I sing it one last time for you, then we really have to go..
You have been the only thing that's right in this lifetime..
Even if you can't hear my voice, I'll be right beside you dear.
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbye I nearly do...
*********************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************
I wanna be the face you see when you close you're eyes.. I wanna be the touch you need every single night.. I wanna be you're fantasy, and be you're reality and everything between..
I want you to need me, like the air you breath. I want you to feel me in everything.
I want you to see me in your'e every dream, I want you to need me... like I need you.

1 kommentar:

JENNA sa...

fan va söt du va då! :D