So tell me when you hear my heart stop, your'e the only one that knows, tell me when you hear me falling, there's a possibillity I wouldn't know.

fredag 29 maj 2009

memories

I'm living for a fantasy, Something that could never be, Coz all the love you had to give was never never meant for me.
I see the way you look at her, she's everything your living for. And love is such a miracle, when it comes knocking at your door. But I dont know what to do Im in love too, cant see where i suppose to go from here, coz theres no way in, theres no way out. Your the one i'm living for your the one i have to live without.

I cant hold on I can't let go coz i have found the greatest love, the greatest love you'll never know.

I'd love to make you cross the line, but I know your not the hurting kind. You wouldn't be the man you are If you broke her heart, broke her heart for mine. So until I find my way,tomorrows just another day, and you are just a lonely dream that never ever seems to fade.

Someone hear my prayers someone somewhere coz I know I cant go on this way forever.

I'll never laugh I never cry, our love cant live but my love, my love will never die.

I'm living for a fantasy, something that could never be.....

Inga kommentarer: